The most significant, lasting gifts you will make in your life come through planned giving. Planned giving ensures your assets are left to the individuals and charitable organizations nearest to your heart. By including Conway Area Humane Society in your estate planning, you are planning a final act of selflessness dedicated to a cause bigger than life itself. In many instances, you are also creating tax and financial benefits for yourself as well.
Did you know?
- Almost everyone has the ability to make a planned gift.
- Bequests are the most common gift of the middle class.
- The average person makes their first charitable bequest commitment around 40-50 years of age.
- Planned gifts are designed to help you meet your own family/personal obligations while also supporting the mission of the Conway Area Humane Society.
- Planned gifts can provide you tax advantages and help you meet IRA minimum distribution requirements. Please consult a tax advisor for more information.
- Planned giving allows you to direct that your gifted funds to a specific area of shelter need or service.
If saving the lives of animals speaks to your heart, please contact us today for more information and planning tools,
such as our brochure and guidebook. Always consult a tax professional, and be sure to reach out to us to let us know your plans.